All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
10 ratings9 reviews
2 days ago
First impressions of restaurant as you enter are bad, messy and disorganised.
Waitress nice but complained about her big night and that there were more customers coming?? There were only 4 of us!
Table cloth was a piece of butchers paper.
No background music for ambiance.
Food not very tasty, not fresh, chips cooked in old oil and over cooked, no salad and we weren’t full. Tap beer was good. Chef friendly.
Food quality below average, lobster was replaced with two king crab legs. It said that it could change by season on the description so I understood but there was no explanation about when and how, I was a little embarrassed. If it has more details of deal, it would be nicer. More than half of the plate was filled with over-cooked shoestring chips, seems refried and hard, crabs and bay bugs were cold and tough meat not taste nice. Unkind staff, and when I asked for additional dipping sauce, $2 extra charge for it. 7-8 mussels with tomato sauce and 4 fresh oysters were okay, but even if it was grupon deal, the overall atmosphere and quality of food were not valuable compared to the price. I think it was a mistake to choose this place for lunch on my birthday.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max. 1 voucher per table booking
• Not valid on Tuesdays
• Not valid on public holidays and special occasion days such as Valentine’s Day
• Menu may be subject to change
• Booking essential
• Check availability before purchase • No Walkins will be accepted, must book ahead
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About St. James Crabhouse and Grill
Located a short stroll away from the Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal, St. James Crabhouse and Grill welcomes patrons to enjoy a variety of seafood dishes and charcoal-grilled meats. In addition, the menu features a selection of American burgers, rolls, and meal combos, that can be complemented with wine or beer. The restaurant also caters for parties and private functions offering crafted menus to suit each event.