Targeting the face and neck, this cosmetic laser skin rejuvenation treatment is designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$189 for a full-face and neck skin resurfacing treatment (total value up to $1,100)
- This cosmetic laser skin rejuvenation treatment targets the face and neck
- Designed to reduce the appearance of imperfections on the skin’s surface
- Can help reduce the visibility of blotches, scars, wrinkles and fine lines
What is fractional laser skin revitalisation?
This treatment uses a laser beam divided into microscopic treatment zones to target a fraction of the skin at a time, and aims to help smooth the appearance of facial skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and scarring. Clients are asked to contact the merchant for additional details.
What happens at the sessions?
The technician will discuss the treatment with the customer so they are fully informed about what’s involved and have a chance to ask any questions they may have. The first session will then begin with the application of a topical anaesthetic, after which the treatment will commence. Subsequent treatments are performed at intervals of five to seven days.
What does aftercare involve?
Customers can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation for up to an hour following each session, and minimal swelling may be experienced for a few days. Any pinkish tone the skin may have will go away within three to five days. It is recommended that during periods of sun exposure in the three months following the sessions that the treated area be protected by a moisturising sunblock of SPF50 or more.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid at Pyrmont location only
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or those with pacemakers
• Treatment is not suitable for those with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, active acne, cold sores, auto-immune disorders, some form of diabetes
• Additional products may be required for best results
• Use of retinoids and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 7900 2577
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Star Medispa
Star Medispa specialise in technology-assisted beauty services. These range from skin peels and resurfacing to laser hair or tattoo removal. High-intensity focused ultrasound treatments and cosmetic injections are also available.