Clients can brighten their smiles thanks to up to three sessions of 40-minute in-chair teeth whitening
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for one session of 40-minute in-chair teeth whitening (total value up to $99)
$49 for two sessions of 40-minute in-chair teeth whitening (total value up to $149)
$89 for three sessions of 40-minute in-chair teeth whitening (total value up to $175)
- Designed to reduce yellow staining
- Aims to return teeth to their earlier, natural colour
- Opt for one, two or three sessions
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Strictly phone bookings only
• Website bookings or any other means of bookings will not be accepted and this will void your voucher
• All bookings are subject to availability
• Results may vary for each person
• Only valid for ages 16 years and older
• 2 weeks required between sessions
• Late arrival may reduce treatment time
• No-show will void voucher
• Cancellations within 24 hours may void voucher session
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 6406 2072
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Stay Perfect
Nestled within the Lakeside Commercial Centre, Stay Perfect is a Joondalup-based beauty clinic offering a variety of aesthetic services. Clients can rejuvenate their skin thanks to facials, peels and injectables. Weight management can be aided by cryogenic lipolysis, smiles can be brightened with in-chair teeth whitening, and unwanted hair can be removed during IPL sessions. Cosmetic tattooing procedures are also available, along with training programmes for those interested in semi-permanent make-up.