Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to a session of eyebrow microblading treatment at this Cheltenham-based salon
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$189 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $450)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Blackout dates: May 2020 to 30 June 2020
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New clients only
• Results will vary for each person
• Valid for one procedure per person only
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Clients must be 18 years or older to undergo procedure
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Sugar Me
Sugar Me is a beauty atelier where clients can enhance their natural features with a plethora of services. These include threading, waxing, tinting, sugaring and eyelash extensions. Semi-permanent make-up treatments are also available to those looking for longer-lasting effects.