Enjoy a chiropractic adjustment treatment, paired with a deep tissue massage that can help address a range of musculoskeletal discomforts
What You'll Get
$19 for a chiropractic adjustment treatment with a 30-minute deep tissue massage
- Deep tissue massage is designed to relieve aches and pains
- Chiropractic adjustment is preceded by a consultation
- Includes a report of results to help identify and prevent potential issues
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund. Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New clients only
• Must pass eligibility consultation or refund will be issued
• Please arrive 5 minutes early to your first appointment
• If you have any X-rays or scans from the last 5 years please bring them with you
• Offer is not time-limited and can be extended by calling the practice directly
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9882 2768
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Sun Health Chiropractic
Located on Riversdale Road in Hawthorn East, Sun Health Chiropractic offers a range of services to help folks keep their skeletons in working order. A selection of treatments designed to treat muscle and joint issues is available, including deep tissue massages and acupressure therapies. The team can also tend to those with lower limb complaints and spinal alignment problems.