Two or three sessions of chiropractic adjustment paired with a deep tissue massage can help address a range of musculoskeletal discomforts
What You'll Get
$49 for two 30-minute chiropractic adjustment treatments with a deep tissue massage
$69 for three 30-minute chiropractic adjustment treatments with a deep tissue massage
- Deep tissue massage designed to relieve aches and pains
- Chiropractic adjustment is preceded by a consultation
- Includes report of results to help identify and prevent potential issues
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund. Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat and Sun
• New chiropractic patients only
• Must pass eligibility consultation or refund will be issued
• Please arrive 5 minutes early to your first appointment
• If you have any X-rays or scans from the last 5 years please bring them with you
• Offer is not time limited and can be extended by calling the practice directly
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: within 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9882 2768
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Sun Health Chiropractic
Located on Riversdale Road in Hawthorn East, Sun Health Chiropractic offer a range of services to help folks keep their skeletons in working order. A selection of treatments designed to treat muscles and joint issues is available, including deep tissue massage and acupressure therapy. The team can also tend to those with lower limb complaints and spinal alignment problems.