What You'll Get
$319 for 1ml of dermal filler
$629 for 2ml of dermal filler
What is a dermal filler?
Performed by an experienced doctor, an injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
- Premium Dermal Fillers lasts up to 14 months
- Injectable dermal fillers can give volume to thin lips and cheeks , enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars.
- They can be used on : lips | cheeks | sad lines | mouth frowns | smoker lines | jaw line | chin line | Nasal lines
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breast feeding, have neuromuscular disease, bells palsy or any active skin disease, undiagnosed lesions on the face, auto-immune disorders and some form of diabetes
• Valid for those aged over 18
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks; before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 5592 2299
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About My Doctors Clinic Surfers Paradise
Boasting over 20 years of experience in the industry, My Doctors Clinic Surfers Paradise offers a wide range of medical and cosmetic procedures. Services on offer include weight management, travel vaccinations, blood tests, anti-wrinkle injections, skin cancer procedures, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments, and dermal fillers. The clinic is nestled in Surfers Paradise. Complimentary parking is available at the medical centre.