Two thrill seekers can enjoy 360-degree views of the Gold Coast soaring high above the crystal blue waters below
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$135 for tandem parasailing for two people (total value up to $175)
- Enjoy the thrills of parasailing with a friend or a partner in this tandem experience
- Go as high as 375 feet in the air
- Picturesque views of the Gold Coast skyline, Stradbroke Island, Wave Break island and the Hinterland
- Includes a short safety brief session with an instructor prior to experience before customers take to the skies
- Great gift idea or idea for a fun and memorable experience
Must be 6 or older.
• Maximum parasail weight is 200kg combined.
• Phone or text to book: 0432 225 636; state 3 requested available dates, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking.
• Confirmation of date and time is made within 24 hours.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
• All booking changes on customers' behalf made within 48 hours of session time will incur a 50% fee of original voucher price, no refunds or credits for no shows.
• $20 surcharge for booking on public holidays, QLD, NSW and VIC school holidays, Easter long weekend, Ekka week or Christmas holidays, payable at time of booking.
• Minimum 4 people required for activity to operate. Operator reserve the right to change departure times or reschedule trips due to minimum number or maintenance requirements.
• If trip is cancelled, you will be offered a reschedule date.
• Wind and weather restrictions may apply which could result in rescheduling or cancellation due to safety precautions.
• Check-in is 30 minutes prior to experience. Children must be accompanied by adult. Must not be under influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Please bring valid photo ID for every participant. Please wear casual clothes.
• Please bring sunglasses, hats and towel. Lockers to store valuables are available. Standard fine print for all deals.
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS..
About Surfers Paradise Parasail
Based at the Marina Mirage, Surfers Paradise Parasail provides Tandem Parasailing, Jet Boating experiences and Jetski tours on the Gold Coast Broadwater. Thrill-seekers can see the skyline of Surfers Paradise up to 375ft high but those wishing to stay on the ground can embark on an exhilarating jet boat ride of up to 80kph, full of adrenaline-pumping 360-degree spins, high-speed slides, and fishtailing or a Jetski tour