Enjoy the picturesque canals, waterways and wildlife of the Gold Coast during a 90-minute cruise and sip on a glass of wine or beer
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$35 for a morning, midday or afternoon cruise with a glass of sparkling, wine, beer or soft drink for one person (total value up to $43)
$70 for a morning, midday or afternoon cruise with a glass of sparkling, wine, beer or soft drink for two people (total value up to $86) **
$140 for a morning, midday or afternoon cruise with a glass of sparkling, wine, beer or soft drink for four people (total value up to $172) **
- Cruise the calm Gold Coast waterways and admire the million-dollar homes
- Keep an eye out for wildlife like dolphins and sea eagles from the sightseeing sundeck
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling, wine, beer, or soft drink and drinks available from the fully licensed bar on board
- Morning cruise includes complimentary tea, coffee, cakes, and biscuits
- Midday and afternoon cruises include complimentary cheese and biscuits
- Morning cruise: 11.00 a.m.
- Midday cruise: 12.15 p.m.
- Afternoon cruise: 2 p.m. | 4 p.m. from 26 December to 25 January
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS Expires 3 months after purchase.
About Surfers Paradise River Cruises
Surfers Paradise River Cruises offers an extensive range of experiences on the water to suit all types of seafarers. Morning, afternoon and lunch river cruises depart seven days a week, offering a leisurely experience along the Gold Coast waterways. The business can also organise private party and senior citizen cruises. Meal packages are available to suit any budget. The vessel is designed with comfort in mind, featuring a covered indoor seating area, sightseeing deck and step-free access.