The best sauces, like the best dates, are rich and European. Enjoy a fantastical dining experience with today’s Groupon for Suzie’s Restaurant, Lane Cove:
$120 for a six-course European tasting menu for two people (total value up to $176)
$240 for a six-course European tasting menu for four people (total value up to $352)
$360 for a six-course European tasting menu for six people (total value up to $528)
- Contemporary European menu created by Executive Chef Tony Cui
- Begin with the daily amuse-bouche to whet the appetite
- Enjoy house-cured Hiramasa kingfish and confit petuna ocean trout
- Dine on French-influenced recipes of quail ballotine, magret de canard and crispy pork belly
- Finish with Suzie’s signature dessert, a chocolate garden of mascarpone, rosé gel and dark chocolate mousse
- Wine pairings are also available
- TripAdvisor: 5 / 5
Menu may be subject to seasonal change.
Lane Cove’s Suzie’s Restaurant was established by chef Tony Cui and named after his girlfriend. The restaurant specialises in modern European cuisine, focusing on French and Italian touches while sprinkling Spanish and Japanese references into the menu. The restaurant also prides itself on its care and attention, making most products in-house, including the bread, butter, and pickled radishes.
Details verified 25/08/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy