Clients can enhance their natural looks with this eyebrow microblading treatment employing semi-permanent piments
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$159 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $299)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Not valid on public holidays
• Maximum of one voucher redeemable per person/booking
• Please note, weekend bookings are strictly limited and cannot be guaranteed
• No touch-ups included
• Bookings essential
• In case of no-show, the voucher will be forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 02 8710 3822 or 0452 594 088
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About SwanBeau Salon
SwanBeau Salon is a Sefton-based beauty parlour located just a short stroll away from the local train station. They provide a wide array of treatments and services ranging from facials, waxing and eyelash extensions to piercings. Microblading is also on offer.