Complexions can be rejuvenated with up to three sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $89)
$39 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $178)
$49 for three sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $267)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Bookings essential, no walk-ins
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 6872 5288
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Sydney Beauty Pro
Cabramatta-based Sydney Beauty Pro specialises in skincare procedures to help clients enjoy a more youthful and glowing complexion. Services on offer include a gold facial, microdermabrasion, nano needling and radio frequency skin tightening. Customers can also opt for eyelash extensions to add more drama to their natural looks.