See one of Sydney’s most accessible natural wonders on a three-hour cruise to Shark Island and enjoy a BBQ lunch feast on board
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for a three-hour Sydney Harbour Discovery tour with lunch and a drink for one person (total value up to $78)
- Three-hour cruise
- BBQ lunch
- Glass of wine, bubbles, beer or soft drink
$90 for a three-hour Sydney Harbour Discovery tour with lunch and a drink each for two people (total value up to $156)
$180 for a three-hour Sydney Harbour Discovery tour with lunch and a drink each for four people (total value up to $312)
- See one of Sydney’s most accessible natural wonders on a three-hour cruise to Shark Island
- Have a swim, explore the area on foot, or snorkel around the coastline that is home to over 600 species of life
- Feast on a BBQ lunch on-board the afternoon cruise
- Sip on a glass of wine, bubbles, beer or a soft drink
- Bring own snorkel gear or hire from Sydney Harbour Discovery
- Bring little ones under age five for free (please advise on booking)
- Excludes the Shark Island National Park, it can be purchased for $7, payable directly to Sydney Harbour Discovery
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Blackout period Jun - 01 Oct 2020
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Please arrive 30 minutes before departure
• $10 fee applies per person for all date changes outside of 48 hours prior to departure
• Cruises are weather dependent and may be cancelled at the discretion of Sydney Harbour Discovery
• Tour will not be cancelled for rain alone; if your cruise is cancelled due to unsuitable weather, Sydney Harbour Discovery will contact you to advise the next suitable date
• If Shark Island is not available due to weather conditions or maintenance, then Oz Whale Watching reserves the right to visit a different harbour location
• $7 admission fee applies to enter the Shark Island National Park, payable directly to Sydney Harbour Discovery
• Please see the current Covid&Health Policy: https://editorial-content.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/0063c00001EdBYjAAN-sydney-princess-cruises-114.pdf
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 02 Oct 2020
• Valid to: 30 Dec 2020
• Must book by: 20 Dec 2020
• Book online: https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/sydneyprincesscruises/items/170699/calendar/2020/10/?asn=luxeveryday&sheet=207771&ref=LUX&flow=311117
(1) Select Lunch Cruise (other sessions subject to availability)
(2) Select "Book Now"
(3) Select number of participants – Enter all participants as Adults (Infants 0-4 years travel free – Enter how many now if required)
(4) Select date from the "Available Dates Calendar"
(5) Select time
(6) Select "Book Now"
(7) Choose snorkelling gear, fresh bucket prawns or pre-purchase a drink if required
(8) Enter Groupon voucher code into Voucher Code Box (when using multiple vouchers, click "Use Voucher" button before entering the next code) Your code begins with GRP
(9) Select "Use Voucher"
(10) Enter all participants details into the "Contact Details" section
(11) Select "Book Now" to complete your booking
(12) You will receive an email confirmation in your inbox
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Sydney Princess Cruises
Cruising the waters of the Sydney Harbour since 2001, Sydney Princess Cruises provides adventures on the water for corporate functions, weddings and private parties. Cruise events can be tailored to suit any theme or style and can feature catering packages such as cocktail, formal dining or buffet style. The company operates a fleet of vessels, including the MV Sydney, boasting four viewing decks, a licensed bar and an onboard stereo system.