Spend an evening on the water viewing the internationally acclaimed Vivid Festival while enjoying a range of drinks and a buffet
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 for a Vivid cruise with drinks and buffet for one adult (15+), valid Monday - Thursday (total value up to $79)
$69 for a Vivid cruise with drinks and buffet for one adult (15+), valid Friday - Sunday (total value up to $89)
- Savour the sights in true sailor style aboard an 1850s-style tall ship
- Participants can enjoy a 90-minute cruise, complete with a feast and drinks, as they gaze at the wonders of Sydney’s Vivid Festival 2019
- Revel in this experience and see all the colourful sights, including views of the Sydney Opera House as its sails are transformed by incredible 3D mapped projections
- Feast on a tasty dinner featuring spiced chicken with mushroom, roast pumpkin and zucchini salad, chocolate brownies and more
- Sip on drinks on the night (excluding premium beers)
- Buffet: mildly spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach and Spanish onion (GF) | sweet potato, eggplant and tomato with lentils (GF) | plain white rice (V) | veggie patties are available for vegetarians
- Salads: roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds and coconut (V, GF) | pesto pasta salad (V, GF) | mixed leaves salad (V, GF)
Dessert: chocolate brownies (V)
- The buffet style dining on this cruise provides dinner for each person. It should not be interpreted as an all-you-can-eat buffet service.
Menu items may be subject to change.
To book, purchase your Groupon voucher(s) and select your desired cruise dates and times using the booking link in the fine print section of this deal. Please check the How to Redeem section for full redemption instructions.
- Friday 24 May 2019
- Saturday 25 May 2019
- Sunday 26 May 2019
- Monday 27 May 2019
- Tuesday 28 May 2019
- Wednesday 29 May 2019
- Thursday 30 May 2019
- Friday 31 May 2019
- Saturday 1 June 2019
- Sunday 2 June 2019
- Monday 3 June 2019
- Tuesday 4 June 2019
- Wednesday 5 June 2019
- Thursday 6 June 2019
- Friday 7 June 2019
- Saturday 8 June 2019
- Sunday 9 June 2019
- Monday 10 June 2019
- Tuesday 11 June 2019
- Wednesday 12 June 2019
- Thursday 13 June 2019
- Friday 14 June 2019
- Saturday 15 June 2019
First Tall Ship
- 5.30 p.m.
- 7:15 p.m.
- 9 p.m.
Second Tall Ship
- 5.45 p.m
- 7.30 p.m.
- See fine print for full departure details
The Fine Print
Cruise and Departure Details:
• Boat Name: Valid for Soren Larsen or Southern Swan boat only
• Set Cruise Dates: 24 May - 15 June 2019
• Cruise Times:
- First Tall Ship: 5.30pm, 7.15pm, 9pm
- Second Tall Ship: 5.45pm, 7.30pm, 9.15pm
• Pick-up / Drop-off location: Ives Steps Wharf, 9C Hickson Rd, Dawes Point, 2000, NSW
Cancellation and Changes:
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply to this deal
• Dates cannot be changed once booking is confirmed (select Mon-Thu or Fri-Sun option at time of booking)
• All bookings subject to availability; it is recommended to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. No refund if your preferred date is not available.
Weather / Unforeseen Events Policy:
• Subject to weather conditions; route may vary depending on weather and water traffic
• In cases of inclement weather: please be advised that all cruises will go ahead, unless the merchant has advised otherwise
• In the event your selected cruise cannot go ahead you will be notified in advance and the merchant will endeavour to secure you a suitable alternative booking
• Full refunds will be provided for cruises cancelled by the merchant should no suitable alternative booking be found
• Please allow for extra travel time to the boat as there may be congestion due to the festival
• Please note, if you miss the boat you will not be given an alternative slot
• Cruise times include boarding time and disembarkment
• Please arrive 20 mins before departure time
• Valid for adults 15+ only (contact Sydney Harbour Tall Ships directly for tickets for 4-14 year olds)
• No children under 4 years old allowed on this cruise
• The buffet style dining on this cruise provides dinner for each person. It should not be interpreted as an all-you-can-eat buffet service
• Standard fine print for all deals
• Must book on Sydney Harbour Tall Ships’ website to secure your cruise date and time: https://goo.gl/umA9rj
• (1) Select "Date"
• (2) Select "Adult - Voucher Redemption with Drinks Package" and enter your Voucher Code(s)
• (3) Follow instructions and complete booking
• Present printed booking confirmation on arrival (Groupon vouchers will not be accepted)
About Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships gives locals and visitors alike the chance to see a different side of the city in a one-of-a-kind ship. The family-owned business runs daily sails, corporate and birthday cruises, as well as Christmas and special event excursions, and offers up their boats for exclusive hire. Brave shipmates can make like a pirate and climb the ship’s mast for a bird’s eye view of the harbour.