It was a bit upsetting since the Groupon says “one per person “ but not per table. We called before and we also told the waitress before we sat down in the table that we had two groupons and they didn’t say anything. When we finished eating and we went to pay the waitress said ooooh sorry it’s just one for table. And when I said what it said about one per person, she responded “oh I know it’s also confusing for us haha “ ... so it felt like they don’t have the rules clear. We had to payed a lot of money and we also waisted one Groupon since we were in Melbourne just for the weekend. .. we totally understand if it’s just one Groupon per table, but they should be clear cause it can be tricky.
Also I am fan of this restaurant, but the food this time wasn’t as good and same as the margaritas. But it was probably the exception since he other times a have been have been incredible
The food quality was good
We found that even though it wasn’t super busy, the staff weren’t very attentive... we were on holiday so would have kept drinking if they had kept coming back.
Would still go again
Wait staff were very unpleasant, rude, not helpful, did not clear plates or make an effort to be hospitable.
The food was lovely, we enjoyed every last bite of it.
Unfortunately the staff have turned us off going back.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Max 4 people per booking
• Not valid on Fri-Sun
• Not Valid on New Year's Eve
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid for BYO
• Valid for lunch or dinner
• Valid for dine-in only
• Valid at Melbourne's CBD Collins Street location only
• Value must be used towards food and drink; cannot be used for only food or only drinks
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Jan 2020
• Phone to book: (03) 9670 4327
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Taco Bill - Collins Street
Taco Bill is one of Australia's leading Mexican cuisine outlets, with 35 locally owned and operated restaurants, most of which are in Victoria. Taco Bill has been in the business of dishing up authentic Mexican fare for five decades, with a focus on fun food, fun atmosphere and value for money. Frequent diners can join Club Taco for free birthday meals and other exclusive offers.