Refresh and rejuvenate the visage with an express facial paired with a LED treatment, or indulge in a 60-minute O’Cosmedics facial
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for a 30-minute express facial with LED (total value up to $125)
- Skin cleanse
- Mask chosen specifically to hydrate, calm, detoxify or nourish the skin
- Moisturiser and suncare to finish
$49 for a 60-minute O’Cosmedics facial (total value up to $105)
- Skin analysis
- Skin cleanse
- Lymphatic drainage massage and double mask application with fruit enzyme mask and hydrating/repair mask.
- Corrector and moisturiser designed specifically for each client’s skin infused with peptides, vitamins and antioxidants
- Suncare and application of 1skin tint and dusting of minerals
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Wed and Sun
• New customers only
• No-show voids voucher
• Late arrivals may shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 22 Mar 2019
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0409 901 883
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Skin & Beauty Co
The Skin & Beauty Co originally opened in Chelsea Heights and Clyde North. This skin and beauty clinic by a skin therapist who has had over 15 years experience working with an range of result driven skin and beauty treatments. Treatments range from eyebrow and lash services, waxing and pedicures. Advanced facials include LED light therapy, skin peels, vitamin infusions and relaxation treatments. Those in need of some relaxation can unwind with Swedish, aromatherapy and hot stones massages