Treat the skin to one or two microdermabrasion sessions designed to smooth out the complexion and help with many skin problems
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $110)
$69 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $220)
- Non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure
- Can stimulate cell renewal, detoxification and the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Designed to help with various skin conditions, such as fine lines, enlarged pores, acne or unevenly textured skin
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun, Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• If 2 sessions are purchased, clients must use the second treatment 4 weeks after the first
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Body Space
The Body Space works alongside their clients to find the right beauty fit for them. Personalised services range from skin analysis to one-on-one consultations. Customers can pop in to chat with the team of laser and beauty therapists to discover the best solution for their specific needs.