Learn to bake and decorate buttercream, rose or seasonal cupcakes in an intimate masterclass; take home recipes and reusable box provided
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
• Re-booking fee is now $30 per person (previously $20 per person)
• Valid for ages 16 and over
• For questions about booking, please email email@example.com
• 2-person option: both people must attend same class
• Original value verified on: 03 Mar 2015
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Groupon Voucher and Security Code (1) You will be sent a unique booking code from The Classic Cupcake Co. Codes are sent out every Tues and every Thur (2) Use this code to book as per instructions below (3) Book online: http://theccc.com.au/academy/ (4) Select any Cupcake Class (various to choose from) (5) Select date from dropdown box and number of people based on option purchased (6) Enter unique booking code (not Groupon Voucher Code), click 'Apply Coupon' and proceed to checkout (7) Enter personal details, select "Pick Up" in "Date required" field and place order
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Selected Fri, Sat, Sun: See website for details: http://theccc.com.au/academy/
$59 for a cupcake masterclass for one person (total value up to $150)
$115 for a cupcake masterclass for two people (total value up to $300)
The Classic Cupcake Co.
Hailing from England, Anna Eden is the owner, founder and chief flavour designer of The Classic Cupcake Co. Driven by Anna’s passion for cakes, the bakery creates a new collection for every season, helping to provide a regularly revitalised experience for even seasoned cupcake veterans. Specialising in cupcakes, cake pops and confectionery couture, The Classic Cupcake Co. produces flavours that range from classics like Lemon Drizzle to experimental creations such as Purple Velvet. In addition to their range of products, classes are also offered for beginners interested in creating their own desserts in their academy.
“My sister and I had the most amazing time and hope we can do more courses with them in the future. Not only did our cakes look amazing but they tasted great too”
“The class was great. Perhaps have more of the decorating materials in the class so that everyone can be at the same stage rather than rushing to finish at the end. Other than that it was EXCELLENT”
“Thank you for the wonderful class!! The time absolutely flew, and Daniella was a pleasure to learn from.”
We were worried that we won't have the cake ready in time for my son's b'day party on Sun as we only found out 2 days before the party that the initial email we sent to the CCC in order to acquire the unique code for online booking couldn't be found by the store.
Luckily upon speaking to Anna the owner, she kindly accept to rush through the order so we could pick up our cake on Sun morning, just in time for the party. The cake was well received and it was absolutely delicious!