Create impressive and detailed buttercream flowers or succulents during this two-hour masterclass for a private group of six or eight people
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$720 for a cupcake masterclass for a private group of six people (total value up to $900)
- All equipment and ingredients
- Advice on working with and colouring buttercream
- Lesson on how to use two-tone buttercream
- Hands-on instruction on piping perfect, delicate flower buds
- Refined techniques for floral creations: decorate 6 cupcakes, up to 6 different styles
- Advice on preparing and filling piping bags
- Tips & tricks from the experts!
- Handouts with recipes and how to properly prepare and flavour buttercream
- Reusable presentation box to take cupcake creations away in
$960 for a cupcake masterclass for a private group of eight people (total value up to $1,200)
- Customers can choose between a buttercream flowers class or buttercream succulents class
- Ideal for team building, hen dos, and mums’ nights
- The classes are held in the merchant’s studio, however, the options to converting the package to another location can be discussed
Need To Know
How to Redeem
Forward your Groupon Voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant will ask you to provide three date choices to check availability for. Classes can be scheduled for weekdays, evenings or weekends pending instructor availability. Additional guests, or an alternative venue, can be arranged. Once a date and time has been agreed upon, the merchant will send you a booking confirmation by email. State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Expires 90 days after purchase.
About The Classic Cupcake Co.
Hailing from England, Anna Eden is the owner, founder and chief flavour designer of The Classic Cupcake Co. Driven by Anna’s passion for cakes, the bakery creates a new collection for every season, helping to provide a regularly revitalised experience for even seasoned cupcake veterans. Specialising in cupcakes, cake pops and confectionery couture, The Classic Cupcake Co. produces flavours that range from classics like Lemon Drizzle to experimental creations such as Purple Velvet. In addition to their range of products, classes are also offered for beginners interested in creating their own desserts.