Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to an eyebrow treatment such as microblading, powder brows or lamination
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$499 for brow microblading (total value up to $600)
$549 for powder brows - ombre/mist (total value up to $650)
$599 for microblading and ombre combo brows (total value up to $700)
$69 for a brow lamination treatment (total value up to $80)
$19 for a lash tint (total value up to $25)
$89 for a lash lift and tint (total value up to $100)
$115 for aq brow lamination treatment with lash lift and tint (total value up to $135)
- Enhance the look with microblading, a tattooing technique in which a small handheld tool made of several tiny needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin
- Powdered brows are a semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique, designed to create a soft shaded brow pencil look
- Brow lamination aims to give brows a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time; the brow hairs are brushed up into place and a neutraliser is applied to reform the bonds into their new shape
- Lash tint aims to intensify natural lashes by darkening them and adding definition to the eye
- Each cosmetic tattooing treatment includes a touch-up session
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with the client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
How to Redeem• Expires 3 months after purchase • State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking • Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival • Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS .
About The Face Alchemist
pa href"https://thefacealchemist.com.au"The Face Alchemist/a aims to boost clients' looks and confidence. Treatments on offer include cosmetic tattooing, brow lamination, and lash lifts and tints. The Brunswick-based studio welcomes people from all walks of life./p