Up to four guests can delight in French specialities like camembert frit and duck leg confit, paired wine or beer
Recent Positive Groupon Reviews
About This Deal
$77 for a three-course meal and paired wine or beer per course for one person (total value up to $110)
- Entree with a paired wine or beer
- Main with a paired wine or beer
- Dessert with a paired wine or beer
$150 for a three-course meal and paired wine or beer per course for two people (total value up to $220)
$298 for a three-course meal and paired wine or beer per course for four people (total value up to $440)
- Indulge in French delicacies like duck parfait and ballotine de poulet
- End on a sweet note with crème brûlée, crêpes a l’orange, or sticky date pudding
- Pair each course with a glass wine or beer
- Camembert frit - whole deep-fried camembert served with Cumberland sauce and baguette
- Duck parfait - duck liver parfait with port wine jelly, pickled vegetables and toasted baguette
- Escargot vol au vent served with creamy garlic sauce with watercress.
- Duck leg confit - duck leg confit with truffle mashed potato, glazed dutch carrot, confit echalotte grilled broccolini almond and orange zest with a Madeira sauce
- Ballotine de poulet - ballotine de poulet with jardiniere de legumes, sautée mushroom with a red wine sauce
- Black truffle gnocchi - truffle gnocchi with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, parmesan and a cream sauce
- Creme brûlée
- Crepes a l’orange
- Sticky date pudding
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
How to Redeem
Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). BYOB prohibited. Expires 3 months after purchase.
About The French Table
Cleveland-based The French Table regales patrons with an array of specialities from French cuisine. The menu features a broad selection of hot and cold treats such as salads and pasta dishes, with fish and meat options also available. Additionally, customers can browse through a variety of desserts and a host of drinks. The eatery boasts a French-style decor and welcomes guests for lunch and dinner dining.