Revitalise the complexion thanks to a session of Dermapen skin needling that can be complemented with an LED light therapy treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$89 for a session of Dermapen skin needling on the full face (total value up to $249)
$109 for a session of Dermapen skin needling on the full face with LED light therapy (total value up to $298)
- Designed to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin
- Can help target issues like acne scars, pigmentation, skin ageing or stretch marks
- This treatment aims to create multichannel that can activate the skin’s own renewal and repair responses
- Aims to help restore the skin’s natural glow, stimulate collagen production and increase the absorption of active ingredients into the skin
- Can help with skin issues such as enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and skin tightening
- LED can target acne, reduce inflammation and promote anti-aging effects
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for the skin.
About The Gratia's Beauty
The Gratia's Beauty salon specialises in services designed to pamper and please. Treatments on offer include the likes of facials, back massage, and laser hair removal. Therapists at The Gratia's Beauty combine traditional Chinese medicine physiotherapy with modern aesthetic technology.