At the Hilton Hotel Adelaide, this experience includes high tea with sparkling wine, fashion show, markets and pampering stalls
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 for a ticket to High Tea Party (total value up to $120)
- Enjoy a full-day fashion event at the Hilton
- Savour sparkling wine
- Watch a fashion show and pick up the latest styling trends
- Visit the nail bar, hair station, makeup workshops and hand massage stand
- Shop up a storm at boutique market stalls
- Indulge in high tea with finger sandwiches, mini pastries, scones, cakes, and freshly brewed tea
- Choice of four high tea time slots
Dates and Times
- Saturday 22 June: 10.30 a.m.
- Saturday 22 June: 12.30 p.m.
- Saturday 22 June: 2.30 p.m.
- Saturday 22 June: 4.30 p.m.
- Sunday 23 June: 10.30 a.m.
- Sunday 23 June: 12.30 p.m.
- Sunday 23 June: 2.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
• Select date and time at time of purchase
• You will be e-mailed your ticket after initial booking with the merchant
• High Tea Sittings: Saturday : 10:30am, 12.30, 2.30pm 4.30pm
• High Tea Sittings: Sunday: 10:30am, 12.30, 2.30pm
• Pass is valid for all day entry from 9am to 6pm
• High tea valid for your selected time only
• The High Tea Party recommends 2-3 hours for browsing before your high tea sitting
• The complimentary services and activities at the event are subject to availability and are based on a 'first in, first served' basis (no booking system)
• Please note: Your name and email address will be provided to The High Tea Party so that they can send you tickets. Please make sure your Groupon email address is up to date
• Voucher valid for 1 person
• No booking changes or cancellations permitted or voucher is forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid on: 22 or 23 Jun 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About The High Tea Party
The High Tea Party endeavours to bring ladies’ favourite things to one place in the form of shopping, high tea, fashion, and beauty experiences. Hosting parties around Australia at five-star hotels, the team has partnered with a wide range of brands including Tyrrell’s Wines, Guylian, Price Attack and Melli Cosmetics to bring events to women who love nothing more than an indulgent catch-up with friends over good food and style. The events include market stalls, fashion shows, ballroom high teas and mingling with other mavens over sparkling wine and petit fours.