Customers can accentuate their natural features with an eyebrow microblading treatment; includes numbing cream and a review visit
What You'll Get
$179 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $1,250)
- Includes patch test, measurements, and numbing and aftercare cream
- Includes a follow-up review appointment two weeks after
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid on Mon, Tue and Thu only
• New customers only
• Late night appointments are limited - please book in advance
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Not valid for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Merchant reserves the right to refuse service on persons with skin conditions or brasions
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 1300673116
• Or email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon & Tues - 9am-5pm
About The Monday Clinic
Located in the Neutral Bay, The Monday Clinic specialises in cosmetic tattoos. The eyebrows can be accentuated with an individually selected pigment, while scars and stretch marks can be hidden courtesy of a skin-coloured ink. Henna options are also on offer.