Clients can enhance their natural features with anti-wrinkle injections that can target a choice of areas like the forehead or frown lines
What You'll Get
$99 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major area
$159 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major and one minor area
$199 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major and two minor areas
$499 for anti-wrinkle injections and a dermal filler package
- Anti-wrinkle injections on one major and one minor area
- 1ml dermal filler
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Bunny lines
- Lip lines
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or more areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Not valid on Wed, Fri and Sun
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if the client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• The actual number of units administered is at practitioners discretion
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have neuromuscular disease, bells palsy or any active skin disease
Valid for one major area (up to 28 units), one major + one minor area (up to 42 units), one major + two minor areas (uo to 52 units) or one major + two minor areas (up to 42 units) and 1ml of dermal fillers • If extra units are required, additional products will need to be purchased directly based on individual needs
• Not suitable for those who have a neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Purchase of a voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Preferred date is not guaranteed and subject to the practitioner's usual schedule
• Entire voucher must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8387 1950
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The One Cosmetic Clinic - Burwood
Boasting locations in Burwood and Top Ryde, The One Cosmetic Clinic aims to enhance clients' natural features with an array of rejuvenating services. These include anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and weight management. Semi-permanent make-up can also be performed on areas like the lips or eyelids.