Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Whales are fondly referred to as the gentle giants of the sea but wise seafarers remember they occasionally go in for the krill. Keep out of harm’s way with today’s Groupon for Thunder Jet Whale Watching, Sydney Harbour:
$39 for a two-hour whale watching experience for one person (total value up to $79)
$78 for a two-hour whale watching experience for two people (total value up to $158)
Thunder Jet Whale Watching
An experience for thrill-seeking tourists and locals alike, Thunder Jet Whale Watching offers adventurous individuals the chance to have breaths taken away by sights and spins with a jet boat ride across Sydney’s famed harbour. A unique way to see the city, the boats feature surround sound music systems. Jet journeys launch from Circular Quay, Wharf One Eastern Pontoon.
“Great fun! Great way to see the harbour. Will definitely do it again”
“Really enjoyed the tunes pumping and it was great seeing so much of the harbour area as well. Top class stuff!”
Details verified 15/05/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Max 20 passengers per cruise
• Subject to availability and weather conditions
• Passenger under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Please bring towels, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses & windbreaker if required
• For 2 people option, both must book for the same cruise
• Check in at wharf departure location 15 mins prior to departure time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 21 Nov 2015
• Book online: http://thunderjetwhalewatching.com.au/redeem-voucher
(1) Click on 'Redeem Voucher'
(2) Select preferred date, fill in number of participants, and click on 'Confirm availability'
(3) Click on preferred cruise time
(4) Enter Voucher Code in appropriate box and click 'Use Voucher'
(5) Enter contact details and click 'Book Now'
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Cruise times:
Thu-Sun: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm