Natural features can be enhanced thanks to an upper or lower eyeliner, eyebrow or full-lip semi-permanent make-up treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for an upper or lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $150)
$159 for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $295)
$179 for a full-lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $295)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Timeless Cosmetic Skin Clinic is a home salon run in a residential area
• Does not include touch-up appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0481 195 552
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Timeless Cosmetic Skin Clinic
Timeless Cosmetic Skin Clinic strives to help Little Mountain locals and visitors look their best. The clinic specialises in providing semi-permanent make-up services on a choice or areas such as the lips, eyebrows and eyeliners.