Get the kids spending free time creatively with a choice of classes including yoga, Mandarin and a variety of musical instruments
About This Deal
$19 for a kids’ extra-curricular assessment with a choice of class (total value up to $165)
- Students attend the class to observe and only participate if desired
- Prior experience or homework is not required during the first class
The consult is an opportunity to asses the compatibility of the new student with curriculum, teachers and peers
- Subject choices:
- Music: piano | cello | violin | viola | drums | guitar | band | ensemble | performance Movement: yoga
- Languages: Mandarin
- Group lesson for ages 7-14: Mon 5.15 p.m. - 6 p.m.; Fri 5.30 p.m. - 6.15 p.m.; Sat 1.30 p.m. - 2.15 p.m.
- Group lesson for ages 3-6: Tue 4.30 p.m. - 5.15 p.m.
- Group lesson for all ages, intermediate level: Sat 1.30 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
- Group lesson for all ages, beginner level: Tue, please call for details
- Group lesson for ages 3-5: Fri 10.30 a.m. - 11.15 a.m.
- Private one-on-one lesson for ages 4 and older: by appointment only, please call for details
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Parent/Guardian required to sign waiver and associated documents
• Clients must arrive at least 10-minutes prior to assessment session
• No minimum time-frame between completing assessment and attending first class (this will depend on availability and scheduling)
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 24 hours in advance
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0401 749 896
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About TopKidz Academy
Led by experienced instructors, TopKidz Academy offers a variety of workshops for kids to creatively spend their after-school time, learning a new skill or improving body fitness. Among the numerous subjects covered, interested students can choose to get sweaty with ballet, yoga or soccer, find their musical bone with the help of guitar, cello or piano, or learn to communicate in Japanese, Mandarin or French.