Indulge in a 45-minute deep hydration facial with a neck & shoulder massage; opt to prolong the facial by 15 minutes and add LED therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for a 45-minute deep hydration facial treatment with a 15-minute neck and shoulder massage (total value up to $169)
$55 for a 60-minute deep hydration facial, 15-minute neck and shoulder massage, and LED therapy treatment (total value up to $229)
- Enjoy a facial treatment that includes aloe vera leaf juice, designed to prevent water loss
- Aims to help the skin to firmly lock in moisture and hydrate it
- Relax with a 15-minute neck and shoulder massage
- Opt to prolong the facial and add an LED therapy treatment
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid 19th Dec 2019 - 6th Jan 2020
• Booking is essential
• No walk-ins
• Please arrive 15 minutes before to allow time for consultation form to be completed
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: tpr1nailsandbeauty@gmail
• Phone to book: (02) 9599 9518
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About TPR1 Nails & Beauty
TPR1 Nails & Beauty is a Wolli Creek-based salon dedicated to beautifying its customers with an array of skin and body treatments. Services on offer range from eyelash extensions and mani-pedis, to facials and microblading. The studio also provides holistic procedures, like herbal oil therapy, moxibustion and ginger therapy, designed to enhance general wellbeing.