Denmark, WA: $428 for a Two-Night Boutique Stay for Two with Luxury Spa Treatments, Chocolates & Sparkling Wine on Arrival, Daily Breakfast and More at Chimes Spa Retreat ($1000 Value)
- Exclusive boutique retreat in beautiful Denmark, WA
- Explore the picturesque wineries and beaches of the region then
- Each suite features a spa bath, LCD TV with Foxtel, plush bed and beautiful view
- Complimentary tea/coffee and nibbles all day, plus port at night
- WiFi access, late checkout, sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival plus free parking included
- Two-night stay for two people in a Deluxe Spa Suite
- Gourmet continental buffet breakfast daily
- Two-hour Hamam (Turkish bath) session for two
- Sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Late 11.30am checkout
- $100 day spa voucher when you spend $200 on day spa treatments
- OR one $25 day spa treatment voucher per person
- No blockouts - 60% of rooms available to Groupon but remember there are only 4 weekends in a month
- 1 voucher may be purchased per person and redeemed per couple.
- Buy additional vouchers as gifts for a friend or family!
- ADDITIONAL EXTRA NIGHTS CAN BE BOOKED FOR $175 per night (MAX 2 EXTRA NIGHTS) and includes the gourmet continental buffet breakfast only. Must be purchased at time of booking. 28 day cancellation applies
- Subject to availability. 28 days notice required for booking changes/cancellation or Groupon is voided. However the booking can be transferred to another person.
- Groupons for this offer are limited
- Groupon vouchers are transferable
- Not valid with any other special/offer
- Offer valid Mondays - Sundays
How to Redeem
- Valid from: 01.07.2012
- Valid to: 23.12.2012
- Must book by 23.09.2012
- Please book online:
- To book your 2 night Voucher: enter your dates (2 nights), select "2 adults", enter the Promo code 'groupon2’ and press ‘Search’ to see available rooms. Then select the button next to the 'Groupon2 ' room of your choice, scroll down and press 'Book' and follow prompts. Please enter your Groupon Voucher Code and Security Code in the 'Special Requests' box. You will see a $1 booking fee against the room type.
- To book a 3 night Stay: (one extra night) enter your dates (3 nights), select "2 adults", enter the Promo code ‘groupon3’ and press ‘Search’ to see available rooms. Then select the button next to the 'Groupon3 ' room of your choice, scroll down and press 'Book' and follow prompts. Please enter your Groupon Voucher Code and Security Code in the 'Special Requests' box. You will see a $1 booking fee against the room type and there is a 2% service fee for credit cards.
- To book you a 4 night Stay: (two extra nights) enter your dates, select "2 adults", enter the Promo code ‘groupon4’ and press ‘Search’ to see available rooms. Then select the button next to the 'Groupon4 ' room of your choice, scroll down and press 'Book' and follow prompts. Please enter your Groupon Voucher Code and Security Code in the 'Special Requests' box. You will see a $1 booking fee against the room type and there is a 2% service fee for credit cards.
- Bookings can be made online immediately.
The south-west region of WA is a wild, majestic wonderland of pristine white beaches and rolling surf, towering ancient forests and jaw-dropping scenery including famous Elephant Rocks. The Mount Barker wine region tempts gourmands, while the charming towns of Denmark and Albany intrigue history buffs with a dramatic whaling background.
Explore this beautiful part of the world with today’s Groupon for Chimes Spa Retreat: $428 for a two-night stay for two people ($1000 value) In a Deluxe Spa Suite with gourmet continental buffet breakfast daily, a two-hour Hamam (Turkish bath) session for two, sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival, late 11.30am checkout, and either a $100 day spa credit when you spend $200 or more on day spa treatments or one $25 day spa treatment voucher per person.
Chimes Spa Retreat is a small, exclusive, architect-designed boutique with magnificent ocean and bushland views. Groupies stay in a beautifully-appointed suite complete with a spa bath, LCD TV with Foxtel, plush bed and beautiful outlook, settling in with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival. Each day begins with a gourmet continental buffet breakfast, making the most of the region’s excellent fresh produce, while complimentary tea, coffee and nibbles are on hand throughout the day and guests can enjoy a glass of port before bedtime. Indulge in a two-hour Hamam or Turkish bath on one day of the stay, and return for more pampering with discounts on additional spa treatments at the onsite day spa . Free WiFi access, parking and late 11.30pm checkout is also included.
Soak up some of the world’s most spectacular coastal and bushland scenery while hiking the famous Bibbulmun Track; walk among the treetops in the awe-inspiring Valley of the Giants; hop between cellar doors in the Mount Barker wine region; or enjoy a relaxing day pottering around the galleries and cafes of Albany. After an invigorating day in the great outdoors, retire to the comfortable unit for a celebratory bottle of wine and try to spot the kangaroos hopping around in the dusk.
Denmark is about 4.5 hours from Perth or 30 minutes from Albany. Chimes Spa Retreat is a ten-minute drive from the centre of town.
Chimes has that something special – it’s the antithesis of a sterile hotel room, yet lacks the ‘instructiveness’ of a bed and breakfast. Instead, it combines the best elements of both – guests can enjoy a warm, comfortable, homely environment whilst maintaining a sense of privacy and independence.
– Sian Briggs, Perth Woman Magazine
The vista upon arrival is magnificent, with rolling lawns, nice architecture and beautiful views over the inlet out to the southern ocean.The interior of Chimes is warm and welcoming and the breakfast/evening area is brilliant with tables for couples and 24 hour tea and coffee plus home made biscuits. The complimentary port left out for your return from dinner was also a nice touch.Our room was very nicely designed and spacious, and the open spa design was beautiful.
– Wattaworld, TripAdvisor
Both my partner and I had a very relaxing stay at Chimes. We stayed at Chimes for 2 nights and would of really liked to stay for another 2 more nights. Our room was very large, clean and comfortable with a beautiful view. Also the breakfast room has the best views with breakfast itself just yummy. Chimes is a wonderful place to stay for an adult getaway
– O T, TripAdvisor