In a Nutshell
These courses teach all the required knowledge needed to start a career in one of the largest event industries- weddings
$9 for a bachelor and bachelorette party planning online course (don’t pay $99)
$9 for an event design and styling online course (don’t pay $199)
$9 for a wedding planner online course (don’t pay $229)
$16 for any two wedding planning online courses
$22 for all three wedding planning online courses (don’t pay $527)
Accredited Wedding Planner Online Course
Weddings are one of the largest event industries, and brides want the best for their big day! Wedding and special occasion makeup are highly desired, and clients are willing to pay for high-quality services. As a wedding and special event makeup artist, you have the opportunity to grow your clientele considerably as you master your craft. Many people do not consider the special circumstances that occur during weddings and events, such as difficult lighting and photography. This course will teach you the ways to apply makeup in the most optimal way, so your clients leave happy.
- Module 1: Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Module 2: Planning for the Big Day
- Module 3: Dressing the wedding party
- Module 4: The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Module 5: Budget, Payment and Review
- Module 6: Marketing your Wedding Planner business
- Module 7: Starting your Wedding Planner business
- Module 8: Wedding Planner Resources
Accredited Event Design and Styling Online Course
Event styling is more than putting slipcovers on chairs and choosing napkin colours. To be successful in this field, you must be well-versed in the fundamentals, and you must know how to plan ahead. This course will cover all the basics; from initial brainstorming and concept development to working hands-on with clients. We’ll teach you to prepare and plan accordingly so that you can avoid major headaches when executing your vision. You’ll learn how to get started, and what your first steps will be when working with a client, so you can impress with your professionalism and polish!
- Module 1: Let’s examine event design
- Module 2: It’s your event
- Module 3: Working well with clients
- Module 4: Overview of event requirements
- Module 5: The design practice in action
- Module 6: Setting the scene – background effects
- Module 7: Styling with winning design concepts
- Module 8: Styling gets technical
- Module 9: Types of events
Accredited Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Planning Online Course
The day that a bride or groom gets married is one of the most, if not the most, important days in his or her life, which makes the bachelor and bachelorette parties that much more important. What used to be seen as a last chance to party before marriage is becoming more of a celebration of the impending nuptials, and with this shift has come a desire and demand for more creative and interesting bachelor and bachelorette parties. Bachelor and bachelorette party planning is growing as an industry, and there is a huge demand for individuals who are exciting, fun-loving, and creative, love working with people, are organised and detail-oriented, know how to throw a good party and understand how to make people happy. If this sounds like you, then a career in bachelor and bachelorette party planning might be the right path for you. Whether you are looking to begin your first career or looking to begin a new one, our online Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning course will help prepare you for the demands of this growing industry. Our specialised course will help you learn everything you need to know.
- Module 1: Planning a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
- Module 2: Types of Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- Module 3: Choosing a Site or Venue
- Module 4: Entertaining the Client
- Module 5: Generating Business
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• No refunds for change of mind
• Price compared to www.trendimi.com on 24 May 2017
• Students have 45 consecutive study days to finish the course after activation.
• Online redemption only
• Free PDF certificate at the end of course issued by Trendimi and confirming your course completion - the course needs to be successfully completed to be eligible.
• You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body - International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 31 May 2018
• Redeem online: http://trendimi.com/vouchers
(1) Enter your voucher code and upload PDF voucher
(2) Click validate
(3) Finish registration - if you have picked option that allows 'any 2 courses', please pick the two courses of the three displayed before finishing registration.
• For enquiries go to https://trendimi.com/contact-us