Walk through five levels of interactive 3D art and animatronic scenes and pose to pictures that present an illusion of participation
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$16.95 for a child TrickPic entry, valid for ages 4 - 12 (total value up to $19)
$25.90 for an adult TrickPic entry (total value up to $29)
$19.65 for a concession TrickPic entry (total value up to $22)
- An optical illusion photo attraction in Surfers Paradise
- Set over five levels
- A walk-through Art Gallery featuring dozens of interactive 3D scenic backgrounds that guests can use to pose in and capture photographs of themselves in the illusion
- Includes animatronic interactive scenes designed for capturing short video clips
- Explores Aussie culture, creatures and Urban art
TrickPic, Picture yourself!
TrickPic, Picture yourself! is a photo illusion centre exploring various aspects of Australian culture, including its creatures and urban art. Visitors can walk through five levels presenting a variety of immobile and animatronic scenes and pose with the backgrounds, creating a fantasy of being in and interacting with the exhibits. There is no limit to pictures taken and patrons can re-enact whole short movies if they wish so. Some of the art include a giant octopus, a humongous spider and a flying bike.
The Fine Print
• Multiple vouchers per person
• Child ticket is for ages 4-12yrs
• Adult ticket is for 13yrs+
• Not valid on Sunday & Monday
• Concession pass must show a valid seniors or student ID at the door or will be denied entry
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Tuesday - Saturday 12pm - 7:30pm
About Dracula's - Gold Coast
Dracula's is one of Australia's most popular and longest running cabaret restaurants. Three million guests have taken part in the fascinatingly fabulous underworld lurking beneath the Gothic facades of Dracula's. In addition to its unique brand of entertainment, Dracula's also offers a menu with a strong emphasis on quality and flavour, as well as the ability to surprise and thrill ghoulish Groupies.