With Republican candidate Donald J. Trump a top contender for President of the United States of America, Groupon Australia is giving one lucky family of five the exclusive opportunity to say ‘Seeya mate’ if he wins and retreat to an island paradise courtesy of new travel partner Majestic Trans-Pacific. Enter here!
- Enter our exclusive ballot to win a chance to escape a ‘Trumpified’ world for four years - equivalent to Trump’s presidential term
- Enjoy an all-expenses paid, once-in-a-lifetime holiday at a luxury dwelling on the ‘Isle of Eden’ courtesy of Groupon and Majestic Trans-Pacific
- A beautiful remote destination located in the Pacific Ocean’s north-eastern quarter, Isle of Eden offers all the comforts of home without connection to the outside ‘Trumpified’ world
- Live life as it was pre-Trump, safe in the knowledge there will be no exposure to his antics, Twitter rants and brassy bouffant
- Escape from a dystopian future where Aussies could be throwing Trump steaks on the barbie instead of shrimps
- Exclusive ballot closes midnight AEDT 1 April 2016 - enter here
About Isle of Eden
A beautiful remote destination located in the Pacific Ocean’s north-eastern quarter, Isle of Eden is surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters, white sand, an abundance of fresh fish and produce, and, most importantly, common sense. A Trump-free zone for the next four years, Isle of Eden is the perfect haven to escape The Donald’s infamous brassy bouffant, perma-tan, tiny hands and Twitter rants. Read more about Isle of Eden here.
About Majestic Trans-Pacific
Offering unique luxury escapes to the world’s most exclusive and remote locations, Majestic Trans-Pacific is a global leader in international travel with a difference. Learn more about Majestic Trans-Pacific here.