Save time during morning make-up routine and glamourise glances with this treatment that applies pigment to the surface layer of skin
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$199 for eyebrow feathering or microblading (total value up to $500)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with the client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid if any previous cosmetic tattoo or microblading done on brows
• Not valid as a touch-up for previous brow tattoo or microblading
• Not valid on Mon, Wed, Sun or public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Booking is essential (please contact via email or mobile phone for Groupon bookings)
• Must sign consent prior to treatment
• The contraindications are keloid scars, allergies to lidocaine. Patch test is available on request
• Not suitable for those under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding people
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time; late arrivals may result in voucher being forfeited
• The body may reject treatment and pigment may not hold in the entire area or just in patches
• If major reshape is requested in a follow-up appointment, the customer may be quoted an additional surcharge
• Results will vary for each person
• Client must be over 18
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Text to book: 0404 529 787
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Tulip Beauty Lash and Brow
Established in 2019, Tulip Beauty Lash and Brow aims to make clients' eyes stand out thanks to an array of services. These include classic and Russian eyelash extensions, as well as eyebrow tinting and microblading. Customers can also opt for waxing treatments on areas like the chin, Brazilian, legs or stomach.