First-time Uber riders can request a ride through the app and be picked up in minutes; valid in cities where Uber operates
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$5 for $15 to spend on the first Uber ride - new customers only
The Uber app connects users to a reliable ride in minutes. From low-cost to premium, every option feels like an upgrade to the everyday. And the payment is automatic—no cash, no card, no hassle.
Get a reliable ride in minutes with the Uber app.
- 24/7 pick-ups
- Low-cost and premium options
- Ratings to ensure premium quality
- Cashless payment
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for new Uber users only
• Groupon code will not work if you have taken a ride previously, signed up using a referral link or have an existing promotion code applied
• Valid in Australia only
• Discount will apply automatically at the end of your first trip and can be seen on your receipt; only available in Australian cities where Uber currently operates; to see if Uber operates in your city, visit https://www.uber.com/cities
• Excludes UberTAXI and Uber Eats
• New Uber riders must download the Uber app, create an account, read and accept Uber’s terms and conditions, and provide valid payment information to sign up for service and redeem voucher
• If the trip cost exceeds the total of the promotional credit, the remaining balance will be charged to the registered payment profile
• Uber reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of the credit for fraudulently created accounts
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must use credit within: 30 days of purchase
• From a mobile device:
(1) Download the Uber app to your device on iOS, Android or Windows
(2) Register to create an Uber account
(3) Navigate to 'Payment', click 'Add Promo/Gift Code', enter your Groupon Voucher Code and click 'Add'
(4) Your first ride will be free up to $15
- Using Uber vouchers
- How to contact Uber support
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any code related questions
Uber is changing the way people move. Much like a private driver, the Uber smartphone app gives users the ability to request a car to take them from point A to point B. From the moment they request a ride to the moment they arrive, the Uber experience has been designed from the ground up with riders' safety in mind.