As the sun approaches the horizon experience the delights of the Town of 1770 and the thrill of cruising in a unique amphibious vessel while taking in the magic of Round Hill Creek and Eurimbula Coastline, with its wildlife and magnificent views.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eurimbula National Park, Agnes Water, Queensland Australia
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: 1770 LARC! Tours, 535 Captain Cook Dr 535 Captain Cook Dr, Seventeen Seventy, Queensland 4677 Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Seniors discount only applies to those holding a National Seniors Card
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
535 Captain Cook Dr, Seventeen Seventy QLD 4677, Australia
3pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 4.30pm Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 2pm Sunday *Times can vary subject to tides
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 1770 LARC! Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.