For those people with little time in Sydney but want to see it all, this is a unique opportunity to see most of the beauty that Sydney offers. A special one-day tour where you get to see some of the major Sydney highlights from both sides of the Sydney Harbour as well a date with wildlife, wine tasting, meals, views and perhaps if you are so inclined, you can purchase the odd bottle of classic Australian Wines.
What You'll Get
This is your tour so although we generally follow a fluid plan, we are happy to modify it to suit your requirements.
There are a few options:
Where would you like to stop for lunch? As it stands we stop for 45-60minutes at varying wineries depending on the day of the week and crowds, another option is for you to tell us where you wish to have lunch.
• Morning break is at around 10.15am and we supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
• Afternoon break is at around 3.45pm and we also supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
Locations we visit are not necessarily in sequential order although is the sequence we generally follow, once we get acquainted we go to a location just below the Harbour Bridge and in front of the Opera House, you will love it!!!
Some of the places we will visit are, the of the cross the harbour using the Sydney Harbour Bridge, then we travel further north crossing the Hawkesbury River heading towards the Australian Reptile Park (http://reptilepark.com.au), this park is a hands-on zoo located in a natural bush setting on the Central Coast of NSW, home to exotic reptiles from around the world and a wide variety of Australian native animals.
From here we move north along the motorway towards the Hunter Valley.
The countryside in the hunter is full of gently rolling fields. Whilst in the Hunter Valley, you can enjoy up to 20 different wine varieties, you will learn about the subtle differences between the varieties. You may take a look behind the scenes in a guided wine making tour at one of Hunter Valley’s finest Boutique wineries.
To some extent, its history began because of its convenient location with close proximity to NSW’s large population centres that created a ready market. Our first wine entrepreneurs seized this opportunity – pioneers such as James Busby, who along with his brother-in-law, William Kelman planted the first vineyards in 1830.
Before we cross the harbour via the Sydney Harbour Bridge in our way home we will visit McMahons Point and Blues Point Reserve.
Once back on the southern side of the harbour, we will introduce you to the historical The Rocks and Millers Point.
• We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly.
• This tour is not suitable for children nor people with walking difficulties.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years, however given the nature of the tour is not recommended for people under the age of 18 years.
- Don't forget your camera, the driver can take photos for you so you can be in the photos.
- We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly.
- We strongly recommend that you do not make any arrangements for any activities before 8.30pm on the day of the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for passengers with restricted mobility and those that require the use of walking frames or wheel chairs
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Morning and Afternoon breaks inclusive of the supply of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
- All passengers receive bottle water throughout the day.
- All tolls and parking fees.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food or drinks and or any purchases you chose to make on the day are not included in the price.
- Entry fees to Australia's Wildlife park
We will collect you from your hotel in the Sydney CBD
10 to 12 hours
We generally return you to your hotel, however we can make arrangements to return you elsewhere within the Sydney CBD.
Please discuss with your driver if you require a different location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 5 Star Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.