The landscapes of Australia’s famous Blue Mountains are Jaw Dropping and rugged, on this full-day full day adventure tour you will enjoy magnificent views of natural wonders like the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls and then you can ride the Sky View cable car over the Jamison Valley and Katoomba Falls or just simply walk and take on this World Heritage Listed Wonder.
On our way to the Blue Mountains, we will visit Featherdale Wildlife Park which is home to one of Australia's most comprehensive collections of native wildlife. Have a personal encounter with a Koala and hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies. Located western Sydney, on our way to the famous Blue Mountains, Featherdale is Sydney's 'hands on' wildlife experience.
This is a memorable experience, never to be forgotten, imagine feeding and cuddling native animals!
What You'll Get
This is your tour so although we generally follow a set plan, we are happy to modify it to suit your requirements.
• There are a few options:
• Any places you don't wish to go from the list below?
• Any places you would like to go but are not on the list that we may be able to consider?
• Where would you like to stop for lunch? As it stands we stop in Katoomba for 45-60minutes, another option is Leura or Wentworth Falls
• Morning break is at around 10.15am and we supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
• Afternoon break is at around 3.45pm and we also supply Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
Locations we visit are not necessarily in sequential order although is the sequence we generally follow, once we get acquainted we go to a location just below the Harbour Bridge and in front of the Opera House, for a great photo of you infant of Sydney Harbour, you will love it!
After being picked up from your Sydney hotel, we head off west generally following the route the early explorers carved through the mountains.
Our first stop is at Featherdale Wildlife Park (https://www.featherdale.com.au) that provides a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 250 different species and serves as Australia’s largest native collection. Focusing solely on native animals, here you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, open enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as lots of Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world.
You will also get the chance to encounter some more unexpected highlights such as Bettongs, Little Penguins, Wombats, a 4.5-metre Saltwater Crocodile and 30 species of endangered or vulnerable animals including Bilbys.
Once back on the road, we head towards Leura and the world famous Sublime Point lookout for a great view down the Jamison Valley and your first glance of the Three Sisters.
Next, is Katoomba and Echo Point and the world famous Three Sisters. Once we finish here, we head towards our next stop which is the Scenic World https://www.scenicworld.com.au) where (for an extra cost) you can take a ride across the valley on the Sky View cable car or drop down into the valley by riding the steepest passenger railway in the world.
We now start heading back home reaching your hotel at around 6pm.
• We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Don't forget your camera, the driver can take photos for you so you can be in the photos.
- We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly in the mountains.
- We strongly recommend that you do not make any arrangements for any activities before 8pm on the day of the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for passengers with restricted mobility and those that require the use of walking frames or wheel chairs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Morning and Afternoon breaks inclusive of the supply of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
- All passengers receive bottle water throughout the day.
- All tolls and parking fees.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Featherdale Wildlife Park, approx. $35 per person (the driver can arrange these on the day)
- Scenic World, varying cost dependant of choice of rides
We will collect you from your hotel in the Sydney CBD
9 to 12 hours
We generally return you to your hotel, however we can make arrangements to return you elsewhere within the Sydney CBD.
Please discuss with your driver if you require a different location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 5 Star Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.