The landscapes of Australia’s famous Blue Mountains are Jaw Dropping and rugged, on this full-day full day adventure tour you will enjoy magnificent views of natural wonders like the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls and then you can ride the Sky View cable car over the Jamison Valley and Katoomba Falls or just simply walk and take on this World Heritage Listed Wonder.
On our way to the Blue Mountains, we will visit Featherdale Wildlife Park which is home to one of Australia's most comprehensive collections of native wildlife. Have a personal encounter with a Koala and hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies. Located western Sydney, on our way to the famous Blue Mountains, Featherdale is Sydney's 'hands on' wildlife experience.
This is a memorable experience, never to be forgotten, imagine feeding and cuddling native animals!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
You'll spend 4-6 hours visiting lookouts, cliffs and the world famous Scenic World with all entry fees paid for you.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Scenic World, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
View the valleys and waterfalls from the top of the valley and ride the worlds steepest train.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Feed, touch and
be informed about Australia's Native animals
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Don't forget your camera, the driver can take photos for you so you can be in the photos.
- We operate in all weather conditions and we strongly recommend that you wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking and bring warm clothing as weather conditions may change rapidly in the mountains.
- We strongly recommend that you do not make any arrangements for any activities before 8pm on the day of the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for passengers with restricted mobility and those that require the use of walking frames or wheel chairs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Morning and Afternoon breaks inclusive of the supply of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
- All passengers receive bottle water throughout the day.
- All tolls and parking fees.
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Please supply a phone number on which you can be contacted on the day of your tour.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
10 to 11 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 5 Star Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.