Experience the spectacular World Heritage listed Blue Mountains on an all inclusive tour from Sydney. Visit the famous Three Sisters at Echo Point for incredible views over the Jamison Valley and jump on as many rides as you like at Scenic World with your Unlimited Discovery Pass. You could ride the world’s steepest railway to the rainforest floor and take a short guided walk or travel across the valley in the famous cableway gondola. Enjoy a delicious lunch at an award-winning restaurant in Leura and meet koalas and kangaroos at a Wildlife Park. Top of the day with a scenic river cruise that will take you under Sydney Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay, or if you prefer you can disembark at Darling Harbour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Escape to the wilderness and enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of the Blue Mountains on this all inclusive tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Discover Australian native animals and birdlife in a natural bush setting at a wildlife park
• Come face-to-face with one of the cute koalas and have the chance to hand-feed a kangaroo or wallaby
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Visit popular Scenic World for a ride on the Scenic Railway (the world’s steepest incline railway) into a hidden valley. Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest. Glide out on the Cableway for panoramic views and ride the Skyway 270 metres above ravines and ancient waterfalls
• Enjoy easy walks to amazing cliff lookouts or relax over a coffee in the café
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See the imposing Three Sisters rock formation, a great photo opportunity. They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face
• Learn about the Aboriginal dreamtime legend of the three sisters who were turned to stone
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Escape the city traffic as you board your cruise and relax as you make your way down the Parramatta River, toasting the sunset with a glass of sparkling wine, beer or juice. Admire the waterside suburbs and scenery along the way before arriving at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Leura Garage, 84 Railway Parade, Leura NSW 2780, Australia
The charming village of Leura is your next stop. Its pretty tree-lined main street is great for browsing through antique shops, art galleries and bookstores
• It’s time for lunch at a Leura café. Not only will you enjoy the best fresh, local food from the Blue Mountains region, but you’ll do so knowing that it respects the community, the environment and engages in sustainable practices.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- This activity will have a maximum of 32 participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking to ensure you are catered for at your lunch stop
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Lunch at award-winning restaurant with gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and halal catered for
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about the spectacular Blue Mountains with your expert local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay with a complimentary drink.
- Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass: Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway, Scenic Skyway
- Wildlife Park- meet local Australian Wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Your local guide will bring you to the best lookouts and photo stops in the mountains
- Feel like you have the mountains to yourself away from large groups
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Leura Garage
- Drinks and snacks- can be purchased throughout the day
- Hotel drop-off- tour concludes at Circular Quay or Darling Habour following your river cruise
Concludes at Circular Quay at approximately 6:15pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.