In your small group travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and commence the walk to the Valley of the Winds, heading first to the Karu lookout. With views across the many domes of Kata Tjuta and out into the sacred Anangu men’s area, you’ll be in awe of this natural wonder.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Departing the resort you’ll be one of the first to enter Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park today
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kata-Tjuta Dunes Viewing Area, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
• Travel to the Kata Tjuta Dune Viewing platform and enjoy a warming tea, coffee or hot chocolate with your light breakfast
• Watch the dawn creep across the desert plain and light up the domes of Kata Tjuta
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kata Tjuta - Valley of the Winds, Kata Tjuta Rd, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Join your Driver Guide and Guide for the walk to the first lookout, Karu – your Guide will point out interesting rare plants along the way
• If you’re feeling adventurous, take the challenging walk with your Guide to the second lookout, Karingana, and enjoy the spectacular views into the heart of this sacred men’s area
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Walpa Gorge, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
For an easier walk, join your Driver Guide for the walk through Walpa Gorge, following the path between two of the towering domes of Kata Tjuta
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early morning. Please dress appropriately
- A considerable amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is warn
- You will be required to bring your own water bottles, which altogether are able to hold a minimum capacity of 2 litres per person (these can be filled with water on board the coach).
- National Park Pass is free of charge to December 31 2020 and $25 per person thereafter
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Enjoy a light breakfast including cereal, fruit and a muffin
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about the spectacular Kata Tjuta with your expert local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Entry/Admission - Kata-Tjuta Dunes Viewing Area
- Entry/Admission - Kata Tjuta - Valley of the Winds
- Entry/Admission - Walpa Gorge
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
1.5 Hours prior to sunrise
5 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.