Join your guide for a drive around the base of Uluru. Learn about the native flora, fauna and intriguing cultural traditions of traditional owners, the Anangu, and discover an array of fascinating sacred sites. Continue to the Kuniya Walk where you will be escorted to the Mutitjulu Waterhole.Travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area, 'Sunset Strip' and enjoy a glass of wine and canapes while watching the sun set over Ayers Rock.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, Lasseter Highway, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Visit the Uluru–Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre – explore the Tjukurpa tunnel and read about the history, and flora and fauna of the park
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kuniya Walk, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Join your Driver Guide for a short walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole at the base of Uluru. View ancient rock art and hear stories of traditional Anangu life. Learn the Tjukurpa (creation) story of Kuniya and Liru.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluru Sunset Viewing Area, Mutitjulu NT 0872, Australia
Later, travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area, and relax with sparkling wine as the sun sets over the western horizon and the evening sky brings out the myriad shades of colour for which Uluru is renowned. Return to the resort after sunset or add on our award-winning Barbecue Dinner to top off this highlight evening (see optional details).
Duration: 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the evening. Please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is worn
- Please ensure you have a minimum of 1-litre of water with you for your walk.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine
- Canapes at sunset
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Award winning Aussie BBQ dinner under the stars (if option selected)
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Entry/Admission - Uluru Sunset Viewing Area
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fees (AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.