Travel by luxury bus on this one way transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Learn more about the flora and fauna as well as the natural and geological history of this classic Northern Territory desert scenery as you pass outback stations. Take an optional Camel ride (own expense) and stop to take photos of Mount Conner, the third monolith of Central Australia.
About This Deal
Travel from Alice Springs via the rugged West MacDonnell and James Ranges to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Stop en route at the Outback Camel Farm where you can take the opportunity to ride a camel, known to many as the 'ships of the desert' (own expense). View and photograph the unusual flat-topped Atila (Mt Conner), a mesa formed during a period of great uplift, then left to the savages of aeons of erosion. En route your Driver/Guide will provide an informative and entertaining commentary on the natural and geological history of the region, the unique Australian desert flora and fauna, and some of the traditional customs and beliefs of the Aborigines who have inhabited these lands for more than 20 000 years.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A ONE-WAY COACH TRANSFER FROM ALICE SPRINGS TO AYERS ROCK (ULURU).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Baggage Allowance: 1 bag per person (maximum 20kg) + 1 carry on bag
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way shared transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Ayers Rock Resort, 170 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia Desert Gardens Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, 1 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia Emu Walk Apartments - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock Resort, 3 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia The Lost Camel Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock, Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia Sails in the Desert, 163 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia Ayers Rock Campground, 173 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - Ayers Rock Resort, 2 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.