This tour takes you to the inspiring red-hued sedimentary rock domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) to watch the sunset. They are thought to have originally been one huge piece of rock, much like Uluru, that has weathered over millions of years to become an intriguing series of individual formations. Your Driver Guide will explain along the way the geological and cultural history of the area. Absorb the unique flora and admire the powerful domes of Kata Tjuta while you take in a magnificent outback sunset with canapés and Australian wines.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Leave Ayers Rock Resort and travel out to the 36 steep-sided domes of Kata Tjuta – the hidden gem of Central Australia inside Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kata Tjuta - The Olgas, Kata Tjuta Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Along the way on this scenic outback drive your Driver Guide will provide an overview of the area's history, and flora and fauna
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kata Tjuta Sunset View Area, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles as you view the magnificent sunset at Kata Tjuta.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early evening. Please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring: Water bottle and camera.
- It can get cold quickly after sunset in winter so we recommend packing a jacket. In summer you may like to wear a fly net as you won’t be the only ones vying for those magnificent views
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- Glass of wine and gourmet canapes at sunset
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kata Tjuta - The Olgas
- Entry/Admission - Kata Tjuta Sunset View Area
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee (AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child)
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.