Sit back and relax as you enjoy your luxury coach transfer from Ayers Rock Resort to Kings Canyon Resort.
About This Deal
Travel by luxury coach through spectacular desert scenery from Ayers Rock Resort to Kings Canyon Resort. Pass through Curtin Springs cattle station before viewing flat-topped Atila (Mt Conner) in the distance.
After turning off the Lasseter Highway and onto the Luritja Road your Driver/Guide will provide informative commentary about the history of the surrounding cattle stations. After you arrive at Kings Canyon Resort there may be time to view the sun set behind Carmichaels Crag, or attend the award winning ‘Under the Desert Moon’ dinner, exclusive to Kings Canyon Resort (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Ayers Rock Resort, 170 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Kings Canyon Resort, Luritja Rd, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.