Travel through the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley wine region on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Have morning tea and see spectacular native birds in the rainforest of the Dandenongs, then ride the historic Puffing Billy Steam Train through Sherbrooke forest. Head to nearby Yarra Valley for an afternoon in Victoria's famous wine region. Enjoy two extensive wine tastings at premium wineries and have the option to include a 2-course lunch paired with wine, and later you will be treated to a private gourmet chocolate tasting experience. Your knowledgeable guide shares informative commentary throughout the day. Return to Melbourne by late afternoon
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grants on Sherbrooke, 70 Monbulk Rd, Kallista, Victoria 3789 Australia
At Grants on Sherbrooke enjoy a delicious homemade Devonshire Tea – warm scones with jam and cream, and tea or coffee. Plus, there's crackers with Vegemite for those brave enough to try!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave VIC 3160, Australia
Ride the Puffing Billy Steam Train for a memorable 30-minute journey on Australia's most notable narrow-gauge railway
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rochford Wines Yarra Valley, 878 - 880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Journey into the prosperous heart of picturesque wine country, the Yarra Valley, and visit Rochford Wines to taste some of their award-winning wines. You'll have the opportunity to relax over lunch and a glass of one of their superb regional wines (see Optional Add-on)
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Tantalize your taste buds at this second winery where you can sample and purchase more wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 35 Old Healesville Rd Cnr Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Be treated to a private gourmet chocolate tasting experience
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Return to the city and hotel drop offs commence.
Please note: This is a guide itinerary which may be subject to last minute changes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Japanese and Mandarin language devices available. You must contact the supplier at least 24 hrs prior to travel to confirm your device. Availability not guaranteed.
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking to ensure you are catered for at your lunch stop (if lunch option selected)
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Only folding or narrow prams can travel on Puffing Billy due to its heritage carriage doors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air-conditioning and restroom
- Professional Local Guide
- Famous Puffing Billy Steam Train ride from Belgrave to Menzies
- Wine Tasting Experiences
- 2 course lunch at Rochford Estate (when selected). gf, vegetarian, vegan and Halal options available
- Pickup from select Melbourne hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Japanese and Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Entry/Admission - Grants on Sherbrooke
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Railway
- Entry/Admission - Rochford Wines Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Dominique Portet Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Food and drinks, unless specified
AAT Kings Melbourne Day Tours, Federation Square, Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.