Take a breath and enjoy a relaxed and unhindered view of the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge all before lunch, beating the traditional afternoon rush. En route let us take you on a journey inland, reaching Port Campbell National Park to marvel at the iconic limestone stacks in the morning. Spend the afternoon with your expert Driver Guide, meandering along the winding Great Ocean Road in a high-set vehicle so you're not missing out on any of the spectacular coastal scenery, the Otway Rainforest and seaside townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
See the amazing Twelve Apostles – limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean. Call in at the Visitor Information Centre
• Walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the scenery from various viewing platforms
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
See Loch Ard Gorge and be swept away by the romantic and tragic story of love and lives lost aboard the schooner, Loch Ard
• Witness a fabulous spectacle of massive natural erosion. Contrasts abound between rugged coast and verdant rainforest living side by side
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop for a lunch break in Port Campbell (own expense)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Ocean Road, Apollo Bay, 95-119 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay VIC 3233, Australia
View the popular coastal township of Lorne, and stop in Apollo Bay for afternoon tea (own expense)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Quick photo stop at London Bridge, one of the most popular attractions on the Great Ocean Road.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
See the spectacular night lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge on your way back to Melbourne.
Itinerary subject to run in reverse, at the discretion of AAT Kings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 17 yrs and under must be accompanied by an adult
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Japanese and Mandarin language devices must be requested at time of booking. Please call the supplier to confirm. Availability not guaranteed
- Weather on the Great Ocean Road is unpredictable, please come prepared for all weather
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. Note: There is limited access at Loch Ard Gorge due to the staircase, however there are other lookouts available.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional expert Local Guide
- Your local guide will bring you to the best lookouts and photo stops along the Great Ocean Road
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air conditioning and restroom
- Pickup from select Melbourne hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Beat the crowds and arrive at the Twelve Apostles before other tour groups!
- No staring at bushes and missing out on spectacular views on high set luxury vehicles
- Stop at the beautiful seaside towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Sightseeing at Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge- not just the famous Twelve Apostles
- Japanese and Mandarin Audio commentary available- must be requested at time of booking
- Your expert guide will bring you where you may see koalas in the wild
- Food and drinks- stop for lunch (own expense) throughout the day
- Entry/Admission - Port Campbell National Park
- Entry/Admission - Great Ocean Road, Apollo Bay
AAT Kings Melbourne Day Tours, Federation Square, Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.