Discover the best of Melbourne on a morning sightseeing tour that includes an optional boat cruise along the Yarra River. First travel by comfortable coach to take in highlights such as Captain Cook's Cottage, Queen Victoria Market, Fitzroy Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance. Learn about the city’s history and culture from your guide and enjoy time to explore some sites by foot. If you choose, continue your sightseeing from a cruise along the Yarra River in the heart of the city.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 1 Cathedral Pl, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Enjoy a quick photo stop at the beautiful Gothic revival style St Patrick's, one of the oldest's cathedrals in Melbourne!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Rod Laver Arena, Batman Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Drive past Rod Laver Arena, the venue for the Australian Open Tennis Tournament, and into Albert Park to drive alongside the Formula 1 Grand Prix track.
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Drive past the Queen Victoria Market, an icon to the locals and a major landmark
Pass By: Parliament House of Victoria, Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
See imposing Parliament House, considered to be one of the finest examples of architecture from the Victorian era anywhere in the world.
Stop At: Fitzroy Gardens, 230-298 Wellington Parade East Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Visit Fitzroy Gardens, one of the most beautiful and historic gardens in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Visit Cook’s Cottage, in the heart of Fitzroy Gardens, the original home of Captain James Cook’s parents (entry own expense)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Stroll through the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, a little oasis in the middle of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
Visit the Shrine of Remembrance, a memorial to the men and women of Australia who served in the First World War. Take the stairs to the rooftop for breathtaking views of the Melbourne skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
If you choose to add the cruise option. Cruise on the Yarra River to discover a great deal about our rich maritime history as you meander past the 19th Century sailing ship ‘Polly Woodside’, Melbourne’s docklands and wharfs. You’ll also see the enormous Crown Casino, the Melbourne Aquarium and some great city views from a new perspective.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about colourful Melbourne with your expert local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air conditioning
- Pickup from select Melbourne hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Sightseeing cruise on the beautiful Yarra River(If option selected)
- Eureka Tower (the highest observation deck in the southern hemisphere!) (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Yarra River
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cooks' Cottage
3 hours 30 minutes
Flinders Street Station - Stop 13, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.