The majestic red dome of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the many smaller domes of Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) have stood for thousands of years. You really need at least two days to appreciate the countless Dreamtime stories and the many colors and endless views of this special place - from the caves and rock paintings at the base of Uluru, to the Mutitjulu Waterhole and the 36 rocky domes of the Olgas.
What You'll Get
This two-day independent coach tour includes meet and greet at Ayers Rock Airport with a transfer to your hotel, the highlights of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and an overnight stay at Ayers Rock Resort in your choice of accommodation. Experience the majesty of this monolith and the neighboring Kata Tjuta (Olgas), before traveling by luxury coach to Alice Springs.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Disabled rooms are available on request. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Glass of wine at sunset
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Aussie BBQ Dinner (if option selected)
- Overnight accommodation at the Ayers Rock Resort at your choice of hotel category
- Airport transfers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call AAT Kings at least 24hrs prior to travel.
Tour ends on your arrival into Alice Springs on Day 2, at approximately 7:30pm (April - September) and 7:00pm (October - March)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.