Discover Uluru, Kings Canyon and Alice Springs on this 3-day tour starting at Ayers Rock and ending in Alice Springs. Explore Australia's great Central Desert - watch the sunrise over Uluru (Ayers Rock), visit the magnificent Olga Gorge and Kings Canyon, with their beautiful waterholes and dazzling views. Stop off at a huge cattle station and the remote, early telegraph town of Alice Springs.
What You'll Get
Please see Itinerary for full description
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise at time of booking if you require a disabled room
- At time of booking, you must include your flight details (flight number and arrival time).
- Additional documentation for this tour will be made available to you upon check in at your hotel in Ayers Rock. Your document package will include extra vouchers for your tour, any transfers details that may be included, as well as a full tour itinerary and hotel contact lists
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Luggage must not exceed 20kg per person
- On day 3, during the hotter months of the year where temperatures can reach and exceed 36° C or 97° F, the Watarrka National Park Rangers strongly advise that visitors do not take part in the Kings Canyon Rim Climb. Heat exhaustion, over these hotter months, is a very high possibility and a danger in such remote regions. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of our clients we offer a guided walk along the Kings Canyon creek-bed as an alternative. It is essential for all rim walkers during the hotter months to have 3-litres of water – iced water is available to top up bottles on board the coach.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport pickup
- Accommodation (if option selected)
- Touring of Ayers Rock and The Olgas
- Sunset drinks
- Sunrise viewing over Ayers Rock
- Kings Canyon rim walk
- Aussie BBQ Dinner (if upgrade option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Accommodation (if Tour Only option selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call AAT Kings at least 24hrs prior to travel.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.