Discover the World Heritage treasures of the Blue Mountains and the breathtaking natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves. Nestled on the western side of the Blue Mountains, this extensive network of limestone caves and above-ground arches are Australia’s most impressive and one of the oldest cave systems in the world.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Echo Point Road, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
• No visit to Jenolan Caves would be complete without first stopping at Echo Point to view the famous Three Sisters
• Learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime legend of the three sisters who were turned to stone
• They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Stop to take photos from a perfect vantage point and capture awe-inspiring views of dramatic cliffs, deep canyons and lush vegetation, particularly eucalypt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 4655 Jenolan Caves Rd, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales 2790 Australia
An experienced guide will take you through the oldest known cave system in the world. The caves all feature amazing lighting, underground rivers and limestone formations. Visit captivating Lucas Cave, the largest of the Jenolan Caves. Its highest chamber reaches 54 metres and is known as 'the Cathedral'. Admire the beauty of the Blue Lake, the result of mineral-laden water seeping through the limestone caves. A great photo opportunity!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide at Jenolan Caves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Admission to Lucas Cave, the largest and most famous cave in Jenolan
- Entry/Admission - Jenolan Caves
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:15pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.